Friday, February 11, 2011

SEW MANY CHALLENGE and others...

Here is this week challenge for Sew many challenges. It was about Love and Valentin so for a change, I have tried to be a bit "funny" and have used a Kenny K freebies. I have really enjoyed "playing" with the stamp.

I keep trying but must really have too much Love in my life.....

Have also entered this card for Stamp something, even if it is not hte one I keep for my Loved one....He will have a new creation that I might enter in others challenges.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Laurence
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great, I do love the Kenny K designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe - this one makes me smile hun very nice.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it have left you something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that! Thank you for playing along at Sew Many Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurence! Great job with "Jump Rope" thanks for stopping by KennyKDownloads.com and for letting us see your work! This card makes me think of spring :) Much needed around here!
    Elena&KennyK

    ReplyDelete