Friday, October 14, 2011

New shape

Afternnon to all,

I have tried a new shape on cards for 2 cards I made.

The first one is for a Golden wedding anniversary for friends. I have used an ivory paper and some flower brads to hold it together. On the first part, I used a TLC digi "Learned from the 60's music" that you can find here and on the other page I have used a 3D image of an old couple. I have used some paper as a backround using "The Royal Horticultural Society Cd" from Joanna Sheen store.
I unfortunately miss the picture of the inside, so that's all what you'll have....Wink!!

The second one I made is for a friend birthday in a few days. For this one I have used the new "Sing Out Loud" set from TLC and you can find it here . To decorate my plain white paper I have used some papers that Paulette put on her blog, for autumn falls. I will just add a piece of white paper to be able to write a few words...Big smiles here!!!
And just for you, as you deserve it.....lol!!!! a few others pictures as the card open up.


And here you are, that's it for tonight. Hope you'll like them.

I will enter my card in the followings challenges :
Rainbow Lady's Challenge : "Falling Leaves"
Crafts and Me Challenge : Orange
Gingerloft Challenge : The color Orange

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Laurence. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.
    Hugs Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete