Sunday, December 11, 2011

It begins to look......

Morning to all from a very grey day here in France today. What a change compare to yesterday when it was so sunny....

It's time for challenge n° 85 at I Did It Creation. We have received a funny digi from Gingerloft to play with. Poor him.....He seems to be in pain....Lol!!!!

"Toobig", it's its name has been coloured with my Spectrum Noir, as well as the cheminey and for the snow, beard and hat, I have used some glitter glue I have since ages. I have used my new Spellbinders, I bought at the NEC to make the card. And to finish it I had a sentiment and a little "topper" I bought a few days ago here in France.

We are out now to go to a wine tasting, it might finish to cure my bronchitus and warm us a bit....Lol!!!!

Have a nice sunday, whatever you're doing, and don't forget.....Comments are well appreciated...!!!!

6 comments:

  1. very funny card hun, hope santa don,t get stuck when he comes to me ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image with lots of fun glitter. Great shape, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoyed the wine!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a lovely card Laurence, I love the shape and the peel off you used.
    Susan (G)

    ReplyDelete