Thursday, January 12, 2012

Quick reminder

Good afternoon to all of you.

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but it's very foggy here. If I was not at work, I would be crafting with no doubt....So may be you could do the same....

Have been very surprised earlier when I went on Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog to realise that we don't have ONE entry for our challenge # 89. You still have a few days to enter it, and me and my DT friends would be more than pleased to see your creation. And don't forget the price for the winner is 4, yes I said 4, stamps of your choice to choose for at Delicious Doodles.

So pleeeease.....Put your creative cap on and join us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

Am back to work now, but hope to see some great creations later on. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment