Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring time and last DT challenge for me at Gingerloft.

Afternoon from a very rainy Sunday.

It's time for a new challenge at Gingerloft, and this fortnight we are doing "Spring".....Even if today it looks more like autumn here....Lol!!!

I used a stamp from Tamy at Gingerloft Stamp shop and have coloured it with my Spectrum Noir. I put it on copper mirri-board to have a small border. I made a tri-fold card, and on the front I have put copper mirri-board with some butterfly "scrap" paper and add some ribbon. I than just add a sentiment.

As my partner and my mum have some health issues, this challenge is my last one for Gingerloft. I had a great time creating for Tamy and the team, and will try to join them again in the challenges, just for pleasure. Time is flying and between the different appointments, I don't have as much time as I used to, to be able to "do my job" as a DT correctly.

have a nice end of day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!I really like this image. Soory to hear about the health problems in your family. I hope that everybody gets better real soon.

    ReplyDelete