Sunday, November 11, 2012

Challenge 133 at Robyn's Fetish

Good afternoon to all of you.....And I know it will be a good one for me.....Big smiles here!!!

I am pre-posting this as I will be at the NEC in Birmingham on the time and day to do the challenge.....Great!!!! We will be in UK from Thursday on, and I can tell you.....I am really looking forward to it.....Cream Tea, real India curry, nice B&B and of course.....NEC!!!!!

Anyway, I don't want you to be too jealous (giggling!!!!) so on to the new challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge, and this week we wish to see.....an easy one......ANYTHING GOES. The sponsor this week is Robyn's herself and the winner will be able to choose 3 Digi stamps from Robyn's shop

For my project, I have used "Elise the Christmas Elf", and have coloured her with my Spectrum Noirs in the following shades :

51/14/35/45/100/175/24/11/1/FS2/FS3 and 38
I have also used some Sakura pen. I have used my Nestabilities 2012 " Heirloom Ornement" and have cut my stamp so that I can glue it on the top of the Ornement.
I will hang it on my window during the festive period, so if pop in by, you will know it's my house.....(Big laugh!!!!)
So enjoy your Sunday, am going to really enjoy mine.....And don't forget.....
Keep Calm and Craft


5 comments:

  1. So cute! It will look pretty in your window. I love this little elf. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. it will look very pretty on your window. Marlene FT DT "sister"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute decoration Laurence !! I'll pop in for a cuppa if I see it !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ornament! It will look great on your window!
    Hugs Sandra (DT-sis)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea to make an ornament with this digi! Very pretty!
    Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete