Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Beginning at Clarity Stamp Challenge

Good afternoon,

New computer, and even manage to put my Watermark on, so it's time for me to enter the new Clarity Stamp Challenge. This challenge is all about "New Beginning".

It's something new, I have made with my card, and hope it will fir the challenge.....Lol!!!!! I have nearly all Barbara's DVD, and been watching this technic several time, tried it a few times......And got it wrong everytime!!!!!! But as Barbara would say in her blog, P is for Perseverance......

So here is my "real" 1st attempt, which has been working......

 
 
I have used the Shoes stamp, and have stamped it on a Double Sided Adhesive Sheet with my Black Archival Ink. I than took my craft knife and cut round the stamp. 

 
I than took my Gildeing Flake Pirate Treasure, and fill my shoe with it. After that I took the rest of the doubled sided paper and used my Gilding Flake Large Gold to finish it. I cut it to the size I wish, and glued it on a white card.
 
 


 
 
Sorry my image is up side down........ Not that clever sometime!!!!!!.
 
I have than used a fine pen, and beeing inspired by Barbara on her TV show, I have made a border all around the stamp. I have finished my card using my Letter Box Kit,but don't look to close......You'll see that the "S" is like my picture......Up side Down......Lol!!!!!
 
I will enter my card in the following challenges :
Clarity Stamp Challenge : New Beginning

Aud Sentiment Challenge : Use any Sentiment
Crafting for all Seasons : For the girls.

Thanks for take a few minutes to pop in here.

8 comments:

  1. Lol Laurence new computers - drive you nuts don't they? love this card and a new technique for you - which you have mastered wonderfully - I do love this shoe stamp - good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Laurence, it lovely. Congratulation on mastering the techniques and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurence, your card is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS try adjusting the size of your photo & re posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Laurence. You have done very well with this technique. Wish you the very best of luck in the challenge xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice technique, this card is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabulous. Great technique.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete