Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Challenge 12 at Clarity Stamp Challenge

Hi !

Been at home today and been crafting a bit with some of the last items I have ordered from Claritystamp. And as it is time for a new challenge at Clarity Stamp Challenge, and the theme is Love and Romance

I have a stunning man in my life, and thought he deserves a very special card......So here is what I have created for him.
 
I have first embossed with my "Grand Calibur" the Family Tree, and than using my brushes and the splodge mat, I add some "Red Pepper" Adirondack. I took one of the hearts we got with the stencil, and with make-up sponge, I put darker "Red Pepper" ink.

 
I fist stamped the keys, and than wonder what sort of sentiment am I going to put????? I had a look round, and was not really happy with anything so took my "Letter Kit" and create my own sentiment.
I have used the 2 stamps I have put on the card, to write in French "You Are The Key To My Heart". And I am proud of my attempt......Lol!!!!! For once!!!!!
 
I will enter my card in the following challenges :
Clarity Stamp Challenge : Love Romance
2Sisters Challenge : Embossing
Aud Sentiment Challenge : Sharing the Love
Crafting For All Seasons ; Show us some romance.
 
Thanks for stopping here and take a bit of your time to read my post. Looking forward to read your comments on my Artwork.
 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I have not embossed using a stencil yet - must give it a go as you have made this look really effective - so glad you translated it - I kept looking at it and thought it was a special code between you and your special fella! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've used the Clarity stencil and mask. Thankyou for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Laurence like the shading you havegot going on. Good luck and thanks for entering x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I'm sure he will be delighted with it. Clever use of the stencil. Thanks for entering the challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice card. I love the colour of love and the lovetree. Thanks for joining us at the 2 Sisters challenge. Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Laurence! Fab use of the family tree stencil! Good luck in the Clarity challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and creative! Love your own inspired sentiment. Thanks for playing at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    Nance, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again this week for a fun color challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous creation. Thanks for "Showing us some Romance" at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is grogeus!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good Luck and I hope we see you again!

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete