Monday, March 17, 2014

NEW ST.PATRICK’S DAY AND EASTER IMAGES AT THE ROBYN’S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE STORE

 Good afternoon to all of you,



The image I have used is : Babe Toddling Ducky

I have colouring it with my Spellbinders and have cut it with my Spellbinders before I put it on the top of my glueless small box.


 
The paper I have used is a page of Scrapbooking paper. I will use that box to offer some chocolate for my daughter for Easter.
 


 
All the new images are available for sale at Robyn's Fetish Shop now. All the images can be seen at Robyn's Fetish Challenge , and I particularly encourage to go to the blog to see the images and all the lovely creations the DT created.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun box. I just love your coloring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of not having to use glue on the box. Very pretty paper for this little box, too. Nice work on the image - especially cutting it out with that die. It looks terrific! Great job on this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurence, I love your box! How cool that it has no glue. This was a great idea and project for showcasing the digi. I think the duck is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete