Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's time to Travel......

Good afternoon,

Been at work this morning but have finished for today as I don't have any "school" on the Thursday.

Tuesday was bank Holiday in France and I have manage to do 1...... Yes I know!!!!!!, card during the afternoon. I first decide to clean a bit my craft room, as I couldn't find anything anymore. And after that I havn't been up to much, so by the time my mojo "came back to me", and I could stay confortably and "work", it tooks me 3 hours to make my card.....And it's not the best one ever!!!!!

Anyway, this month challenge at Clarity Stamp Challenge is Challenge 21 : TRAVEL. As a member of the New Club, I got a new stamp and I thought it was perfect for this challenge. It is Santa Claus Car, and if he doesn't travel, I don't know who does......

Here is what I manage to do :

 
For the sentiment, I have used the same paper than for the back of my image, but the other way round. I have stamped and embossed with "holographic" embossing powder the French words from the International Xmas sentiment.


I have stamped the NDC stamp with Archival "Cofee" on a Gelly plate card. I have than mask it with a post it. That was another fun bit.....Did it 3 times before I cut it right.....Lol!!!! I than put my "Bullrushes Stencil"  (you can find it here) on the top and with "Denim" Adirondack, black Archival and some make up sponge I have created the backround. On the right top corner of the stencil, I add a moon mask. 
 
I took my Bleding mat and created a few hill (Under the Wheel of the car and in front of the car). I than trimmed it a bit, and glued it on silver paper and dark blue paper.
And that took me 3 hours.....Ashamed of myself!!!!!! Hopefully feel much better now, so will be able to do a few more during the week-end.
 
I will enter my card in the following challenges
 
Creative Inspirations  : Anything Goes (+ option of a sketch)
 
That is it for me today. On way to the Doc with my dearest and than a nice cuppa somewhere.
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh Laurence what a great card I just love the moodiness of it. Good luck and thanks for entering the Clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Laurence. Good luck in the challenge xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely atmospheric card Laurence. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a real work of art, I love this card. thank you for sharing it with us at creative inspirations.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card Laurence, I love the atmosphere of it. I wish you good luck with our Clarity Stamp Challenge and thank you for entering. Sam Crowe xxx

    ReplyDelete