Monday, March 30, 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends : Pre release New image

Hello,

As you might know I am now DT at  the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge , and today it's my first post with them.

And am very proud to show you what I have created a card with "Easter Rose". It is a Pre Release new image that we have the honour to showcasing from Kith and Kin Stamps Co .




                                  Thanks a lot to Kyra & Scott from Kith and Kin Stamp Co.

 
I have used a French sentiment which means "Happy Easter" and a double bow


I have coloured that lovely "Easter Rose" with my Spectrum noir pencils, than cut it with Spellbinders and went round the embossed part of the Die cut with Spectrum Aqua in Marine. 
 
The backing paper is from my statch.
 
Thanks again to Kyra & Scott from Kith and Kin Stamp Co.

1 comment: