Sunday, May 3, 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge C#9

Good morning,

It's time for a new challenge for us, Team A at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge . It is C#9 and it's anything goes.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank our 3 Fabulous Sponsors . . .


Prize ~ $12 Gift Certificate
 
Prize ~ 7 Images
 
Prize ~ 1 Image
 
 
 
 
Our generous Sponsors also provided images for us to create with, and I wish to thanks them for that.
 
 
I have been lucky enought to work with "Bird on my toe" by Sami Stamps. Here is the card I made.
 

 
I have used some paper flowers and a French sentiment, meaning "Happy Birthday" to complete the cute stamp.

 
I have coloured the stamp with my Spectrum Noir stencils and cut it with Spellbinders Die cut. 
 
For the backround, I have used "Clarity stamps" stencil with some make-up sponge and Distress Ink.
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Laurence, great job, I like the image and the die you used works very well. Nicely done! Hugs, DT Sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Laurence. Love that little bird on her toe !!

    ReplyDelete