Sunday, June 21, 2015

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 269 : MUST ADD BUTTONS - REAL OR FALSE

Hello,

Sunday......Again...... And it's time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge , and this week we wish you to ADD BUTTONS - REAL OR FALSE. Our sponsor is All dressed up Stamps , and the winner will be able to choose 2 digital stamps from the ALL DRESSED UP STORE.

I have used "Little Flower Girl".

 
I have used different size button, but always green or orange. The backing paper is a scrabooking sheet and I have used both side of it.

 
I have cut the image with my Spellbinder.

 
I have coloured the image with my Spectrum Aqua in Amber, Meadow and Bud Green. I have also used my Spectrum Noir pencils in Essentials n°022, 005, 117, 119, 015, 020, 003, 009 and 056, in Floral n°012, 018 and in Marine n°064, 069 and 118.

 
And here is the finished card. Come and join us in the fun.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful buttons Laurence, great DT inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute buttons, especially the star shaped one. Nice color combination on this card and the Spellbinder cut is very pretty. Lovely work! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete