Sunday, August 7, 2016

Robyn's Fetish Challenge 328 : Paper piecing

Hi,

Time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge and this week we are sponsore by Robyn's herself.
We wish to see PAPER PIECING, and the winner will be able to choose 3 Digital stamps from Robyn's Fetish Shop

I have used "Pot" of Tulips"


I have paper pieced the tulips with orange paper, the leaves and the grass with shiny green and the pot with purple paer. Those coloured pots are very popular in France and I think they look great.



I have coloured the butterfly with Spectrum noir and have finished my card with some "fancy" stickers.


And here you have the final card. Come and join us in the fun at Robyn's Fetish Challenge, and thanks for the message you leave when you visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment