Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cards made with Live crafting idea

Good evening to all of you.

I made a few cards, this afternoon and in the past days, but have been so busy....That I never find time to post it. As I made a few more today, I have decided to post them all here tonight.
Those two are cards, I made for two friend who have their birthday. The man's one is for a hunter friend which birthday was today. And the one with the Mouse, is for my friend's birthday on Tuesday.

I have used the idea of last wednesday Live crafting on Crafters Companions, which I really enjoy. I made the one for the man with a car as we offer him a day where he will be able to drive a Ferrarri and a porsche. The other one, just because I find it cute and my friend, even if she is an "old" woman, has got a good sense of humour. Bet she will love it.

Here are the two Live crafting I made.
This one is the "original" version I made on wednesday night.

And here is the Live crafting from 23rd March, that I forget to post....
And to finish with the few cards I made, here are a few birthday cards, just "in case" and a card I made to try my swalk and my new Promarkers I bought at the NEC.




That's all for tonight. Hope you'll like them as much as I have enjoyed making them...

1 comment:

  1. Like them all, but especially the ones from last weeks Live Crafting.... just shows what can be done from one "simple" card shape. Great!!

    ReplyDelete