Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Holidays at home

Morning to all of you.

I have a few days of as I have been working for Easter week-end, and I spending them home with my daughter
athilde. Of course as every teenagers, she has a few plans with friends and a few parties....But most of the week is just for us two.

Yesterday afternoon, she was out with friends so I manage to make 2 cards.

First one has been made using some paper I found in my "magic" box....Every time I look in it, I find a new paper I have totally forgotten about....And I have used a Digi stamps from TLC that I have coloured with my Promarkers. I haven't put any sentiment as yet, as I don't know what sort of occasion I will use it for.
I have used an "old" tutorial of Live crafting from crafters companion  that Ellen has shown us a few month ago.


For the other one, I have again used a Live crafting tutorial. I have used it with some paper from TLC, and the digi stamp from May Brit, which again I have coloured with Promarkers. I used a "Happy Birthday" sentiment, but I showed it to a friend last night, she said I should used this pattern for Mother's day....What a good idea.


Here we are, that's it for today. I will enjoy the lovely sunshine and go for a lovely lunch in Saumur.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Laurence

    I love the card, and I love the way you have coloured my rose. And you have used wonderful colours!! Thank you for letting me know so I could see it. It`s so exciting, and you have really done a great card.

    Lots of love
    May Brit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurence both are lovely cards,

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards! Must say the mouse with the brolley I really like!

    ReplyDelete