Saturday, June 11, 2011

New challenge

Hi everybody,

I made this card a few days ago, but had so many trouble with my computer that I have forgotten to take a picture....

For the back ground, I have used "Enchanted Dreams" CD from Johanna Sheen, and a sketch and a digi stamp from Digi With Attitude. The digi stamp is called "Bubblebath Tween", I have coloured it with my Promarkers and done the bubble only with "Spray and Sparkle" from Crafters companion.

For the sentiment, I have used one I have since ages....And is kept in a box.....So well that I keep forgetting about....Lol!!!

I will enter this card in : CD sunday challenge,  DYSU and Crafts and Me Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Laurence xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Laurence, fab card, love the digi, good to see you here, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool image and great girly b-day card. I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? BIRTHDAY challenge & hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Laurence. Thanks for joining us this week at Cd Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laurence nice to see you joining us, great card and fab digi.
    Jenny xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Laurence - love the image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laurence and welcome to CD Sunday. A fun image making a great card. Thank you for joining us and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laurence, so good to have a new face joining us at CD Sunday.
    Super image, just right for our challenge this week. Hope we will see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun card Laurence. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card love the image.
    Thank you for playing with us Rockin' Rubbah's over at Crafts & Me, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete