Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two others challenges

I begin this card last week but my mojo left me in the middle of doing it so I said to myself "wait and see"....And today, I have manage to finish it. Ok....I get some help.....From some blogs and challenges.

I made an easel card with Far Far Hill paper as my backing paper. As I haven't used it as yet, I have decided to use "my best friend" Swalk stamp, which I coloured with some Promarkers.
I put 3 different embellishments, 3 small white pearls on the left corner, a yellow bow on the right top corner and 2 rose beads on the golden paper.  I haven't put any sentiment as I don't know for which occasion or for whom I wish that card.

I have decided to enter the cards in 3 differents challenges.

2 Sisters Challenge : 3-2-1 challenge
Totally Gorjuss : Flower Power
Penny's Paper : Best Friends

Thanks in advance for your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I love that you waited for your "mojo" to come back...I've been doing that all week, hope mine arrives soon, LOL! Sometimes stopping is the best idea...this card certainly shows that it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful honey! I love the colours and the design. :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Thanks for joining in on our “Best Friends” Challenge. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks for joining in our "Best Friends" challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete