Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday at home

Hello everybody,

A very warm sunday here, waiting for storm to be honest...Lol!!!

Have spent my day in my house today with Mathilde, first time since a while...Her boyfriend was playing football...And mine was watching it on tv....What a life for us two...Lol!!! so we had a bit of unpriced Mum & Daughter's moment. We finally had time to talk a bit and pick up what we have both missed since 2 months.

We also make a few cards.



Here is one, I have begun a few days ago. I have used a picture from Paulette, the wonderful "owner" of TLC. I have printed it on a glossy photo paper, then glue it on matching blue paper from Crafters Companion.  I made an edge using my "Parisian Accents" from Spellbinders.

For the interior, I have cut 2 layers of papers with my "Label Four"  from Spellbinders, again...Lol!!! For the 1st layer I have used some paper from Paulette, TLC (just in case you couldn't remember...Wink!!!). It is a paper called Paris with some Eiffel Tower on it.  You will find it in different colours, but I wish to try to stay in the same colour scheme so... print the "bluish"one in glossy photo paper again. I put 2 brads on the side and then finishes the card with the other layer in glossy cream paper. 

I  adore that card, and have (stupidly....!!!) shown it to my friend....And she "steal" it....Am so pleased it went so easily. Her nephew is a car racing young man, and it's his birthday tomorrow, so of course when she saw the card she couldn't resist. I hope he will like it, as much as I have liked creating it.

It's always easy to creat great cards when you have so nice picture or papers in "store".

We made a few others but I forget to take picture....So will have to come back again.

Hugs to all of you xx

3 comments:

  1. It is a bit too warm now, we had 39C today, yesterday 38C, so Matilde and you have become football widows then !! but good you have some time together and crafting too. Love your card easels are my favourite style as they show the images so well, hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Thank you for the kind comment on my creation Paulette featured.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card Laurence. x

    ReplyDelete