Monday, August 29, 2011

Time flies......

Evening to all of you,

Just a week left and it will be time to go back to school here in France. May be my mojo will also find it's way back...Lol!!!

It tooks me 3 hours to make 2 "poor" cards...!!! Mathilde was at Saumur to have lessons for her driving test, so was on my own for a few hours. I went on a few blogs to try to be inspired, but.....Not a lot of success.

Anyway, I manage to make the following card.
I used a purple card, which I found in my box. I have cut a TLC vintage image with my GC. I have coloured it with my Promarkers, and the dress with some Chalks.

I have taken some glitter card, and add some felt ribbon before I have glued the topper on it. To finish the card, I put some flowers on the side. I haven't put any sentiment, as I have no idea what to use it for.

I will enter this card on the following challenges :

Creative Inspirations Challenge : Set 3 Vintage, Ribbon, Flowers.
And it is, unfortunately,  their last challenge
Scrappy Frogs : Time for Bling
Pollycraft : Use Felt
Digi Doodles : Anything goes

Have a nice evening, and remember I love reading your comments.

7 comments:

  1. great image, lovely card! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes ’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. We hope to see you again next week!
    Debbie Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable and such an elegant image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one gorgeous card just love the image bless you for playing at creative inspirations,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenges
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thank you for joining the Pollycraft felt challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the image and the style. Thank you for joining in with our last ever challenge over at Creative Inspirations. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining in the felt challenge with us this week over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete