Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Buttons, Blue And A Bow, Too!

Good afternoon to all of you,

Sorry am late to post this week, but we are just back from Dave's daughter's wedding. I have tried to post on sunday but couldn't get a connection in any of our hotels..... How bad is that???

Anyway am back to "normal" life. Had a gorgeous time in Tunisia, with 28°C every day, but rather not talk re. the wedding. The hotel was gorgeous, Julie and Ray absolutely fabulous but that's about it.... The weather was not with us neither, especially on the ceremony and just before (storming and very cold).

Anyway, I bet that you've all been to Robyn's Fetish Challenge and know that our sponsor this week is floppy latte designs and that you can win a $10 voucher from her shop.

Here is my version. I have coloured my digi with my spectrum Noir, then cut it with my "new" Spellbinders . I glue it on a white card that I have fist "coloured" with some ink (which I can't remember the name.....Lol!!!!). I have finished my card with 2 small buttons and a bigger one, opposite to my bow.

I have add a button on the bit that is used to turn to open the box (Has anyone understood what I am meaning????? Not sure myself.....Lol!!!)

Can't wait to see what you will come up with.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and very well done, too. Yes, I understood that you used the button to show the part of the handle that you use to turn so the jack in the box pops out. I love his red nose. Glad to know your vacation was nice and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurence this is a gorgeous card, I love the lovely bright image, he's so cute.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete