Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Therapy !!!!!

Hi everyboby,

I didn't want to talk about it, but am off work since 2 weeks now, and just been put off for another 2 weeks. I have a bit of issue with my back and my doctor wants some other tests and exams. She also find me very depressed so..... Instead of eating chocolate, I have been and craft for a while, to try to cheer me up.... Here is one of the card I have made today.

I have used "Fashionista" from Kenny K's store, and have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir. I have than used my Spellbinder's Die to cut, and glued it on a piece of scrapbooking paper. I add a cream rubbon, that I bought at the NEC last year, and glued some pearls from my craft box on it. I have put 3 other pearls in the top left corner. Here is a detail of the colouring I have made.



I have finished my card with some sentiment, I have found at Hannelie's blog, one of my friend DT from IDIC. And now detail from the sentiment.


I will enter my card in the following challenges :
Kenny K : Pearls !
Totally Gorjuss : It's a sketch !

I should admit that it has been quite therapeutic for me.....so instead of taking pills, I will have to craft more....Lol!!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Laurence, your card is beautiful fab colouring!! i do hope the crafting helps you hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the color of her hair. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Laurence!
    Thanks for using my sentiment... you made it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! And what beautiful coloring, too! I love the shape of that die and the card stock colors you used.
    Hannelie's sentiments looks wonderful there. Aren't we lucky to have her with us?
    I do hope that you feel better soon. You are too nice to be feeling badly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, fab image and love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at totally gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool card, love your choice of colors! Thank you for playing along with us at KKKGC this week. Good luck.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete