Sunday, June 24, 2012

No Flowers added

Good afternoon to all of you,

Will be lying on the beach, in the sun when it's time to post for this week challenge at Robyn's Fetish, This week for are going without ANY flowers at all on our creations. We have another great sponsor, Digi Darla's digital stamps and the winner will receive a month Super Sister Membership at the Digi Darla's digital stamp Club.

I have coloured my stamp with my Spectrum noirs and my Sakura pens,  and have cut it with my Spellbinder. For my backing papers I have used papers I have in my craft box. To be honest with you, they are scrapbooking papers, and I just love them. I add some border sticker to separate the 2 papers.

For the sentiment, I have used one I have since ages, that I get from a great blog, TLC. I just find it perfect with the stamp.... (Big smiles here!!)

I hope you'll like it as much as I have enjoyed making it....

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! That sentiment is wonderful1 Your coloring of the image is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete