Sunday, December 1, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge # 188 : Christmas Cards

Good evening,

1st Sunday on the december month.....bet you've all begin your advent calendar.....Sure my daughter did....!!!!

As we are getting near Christmas, this week we wish to see "Christmas Card" at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. We are sponsord by Robyn's herself, and the winner will be able to choose 3 images from her store.

For my card today I have used "Beautiful Christmas Wreath".

I have colored it with my Spectrum Noir in the following shades : 14/42 and 175.

 
 
 
I have used some golden paper and my "M'Bossabilities" Magic Fiesta for the backround.

 
 
I add a tag with a sentiment in french, which means "best wishes". It is a sentiment regularly used in France, because it goes for Christmas but also for New Year. 

 
 
And here is my finished card. Hope you like it, I really enjoyed making it. 


I will enter my card in the following challenges :
2 Sisters Challenge : Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations : Anything Goes + Option of a sketch
One Stitch at A Time : Use a digi
Aud Sentiment Challenge : Any Sentiment

That's it for me today, have a nice week, come and join us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful embossing, wonderful card

    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurence, Your card is so pretty. I love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Laurencem, I love the richly embossed gold against the deep red card ....A gorgeous setting for your lovely image and sentiment. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossing is beautiful. I love it on the gold. The wreath stands out with the gold behind it. You did a beautiful job.

    Michelle(DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card with super embossing. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, perfect colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the wreath image and embossed background-thanks for joining us at OSAAT
    Carol DT.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gold embossing. Very festive.
    Thanks for joining us @ OSAAT.
    Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome embossed card love the gold and the image stands out beautifully hugs DT Sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT with your lovely card. Clean and simple with beautiful embossing. Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the embossing and your tag is very elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT! I hope to see you back again for our next challenge.
    Hugs,Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete