Sunday, July 13, 2014

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #220 : Christmas in July

Good morning,

Glad the title of today's challenge remind me we are in July.....The weather is really not good in France, back to wear trousers and jumpers.....

Anyway, we are sunday so it's time for a new challenge at Robyn's Fetish Challenge, and this week we're having "CHRISTMAS IN JULY". We are sponsored bu the talented Nicecrane Designs and the winner will receive a $20 gift voucher to their store.

Here is the card I have made.

 
I have coloured it with my Promarkers in the following shades : Blush, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Green, Pastel Pink, Coral, Burnt Orange, Sandstone, Tan, Green Pear, Pastel Blue, Honeycomb, Cool Grey 3 and 5, Pastel Beige and Shale

 
As well as with my Spectrum Noirs in the following shades : 37, 35, 86, 43, 14, 15, 5, 68 and 100. For the floor and the top of the mantel, I have used my "Shimmer" Decorative Chalks.

 
I add a gold paper as a backing paper and some ribbon I have bought last year at the NEC.
 
Have a great sunday and come and join us in the fun at Robyn's Fetish Challenge


3 comments:

  1. I really love the gold paper that you used. It really brings out your image that you colored. This is an adorable card.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurence, Your card is so pretty! I love these images and you did a great job with the one you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete