Sunday, April 5, 2015

Challenge C#7 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge

Hi and ever so sorry to be so late for my 1st challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. This fortnight we have an "Anything Goes" Challenge


I would like to take this opportunity to thank our 3 Fabulous Sponsors . . .
for sponsoring our 7th Challenge with wonderful prices.
 
~ Sponsor #1 ~
Price ~ up to $20 to spend in store

~ Sponsor #2 ~

Price ~ 3 images
 
~ Sponsor #3 ~

Price ~  10 Gift Voucher
 

 
 
Our generous Sponsors also provided images for us to create with, and I wish to thanks them for that.
 
Here are the 2 cards I have created using Michele R Designs .
 

 
For this one I have just used 2 different papers on which I have stamped some Butterflies in Distress Ink



 
And for this one, I have used the lovely paper with the "tandem" bicycle and added a "Wee Folk" stamp and a French sentiment which means "Happy Birthday".
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards created, love the simplicity and design, beautifully done, great work well done.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, and your blog looks great. Welcome to the team!
    Cheers!
    Leanne DT Sister!

    ReplyDelete