Saturday, April 18, 2015

Clarity Stamp Challenge # 26

Good evening,

With my shop now, I have less time to craft or to enter challenges, but I really fancy Clarity Stamp Challenge, and absolutely adore the new Wee Folks I have used the Wee Folks 2 for my card, but don't worry, I have the 4 sets..... And they are all so cute!!!!

So here is my creation. It was an order for one of my client who need something "special" for her Grandson.

I have used Winter Tree Aperture Stencil, made a mask for the sun and used a piece of paper to do the hills. With my stunning Clarity Stamp Brushes and some Adirondack cloudy blue, I made the sky. With a thorn iece of paper, a make-up sponge and ink......But can't remember which one..... I have created the hills. I than stamped the Wee Folk on his tyre and with a micron black pen, I "put" him on a branch.
I cut around as it is on the stencil, and put it on one of the blue piece of paper which is with the stencil when I receive them.

I will enter my card in
Clarity Stamp Challenge : Challenge 26, Wee Folks

And will try to make another card very soon, just "for fun" with those cute Wee Folks.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely use of this stencil and a nice background. Thank you for entering the challenge and good luck. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hills the use of the stencil love the way you have the wee boy swinging from it good luck clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you've incorporated the landscape into the stencil, the wee boy is surely have lots of fun. I've doubt the young boy receiving loved it. Thank you for entering this month's challenge Laurance. Bon chance! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The delightful background you have created is a perfect foil for the stencil and stamped image. Good luck and thank you for entering the challenge. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great composition Laurence! Thank you for your entry into the Wee Folk Challenge - Good luck to you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card with a delightful background scene. The wee folk are such fun aren't they. Good luck and thanks for enterng the Claritystamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Laurence. Hope all is going well with your shop. This is a lovely card that you have created and I wish you the best of luck in the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck with the shop Laurence. A very pretty card. Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of the stencil and stamp, Laurence, and a very pretty background. Good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card with a simple composition that really lets us focus on the little boy on the tyre. Thanks for entering the Clarity challenge, and good luck. Xxx

    ReplyDelete