Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Chains of love"

Good evening,

What a gorgeous stamp!!!! Am so pleased I bought it. I finally decided to use it today. I have been colouring her a few days ago, but had no time to make any cards. But today, I said Dave "I have to go to mine and work"....Hopefully my "mojo" was with me....Lol!!!!

I have coloured her with my spectrum noir pens. and cut it with my GC. As I have coloured her in pink, I have decided to be a bit romantic, and glued her on pattern paper from Joanna Sheen CD's, "floral fantasy" and you can find it by clicking the link. Then I glued the lot on a pink card.

I have finished the card with some buttons. I have a few on my craft boxes, but was not happy at all. So, as am "mad" with button, I took my sewing boxes and find what I was looking for... Big smiles!!!. And I finished the card with a little pink bow.

I will enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me  : Buttons and Bows
Aly Sunday Challenge : Add a Bow
I did It Creations : Girly Girls

And, just for fun and pleasure, I also made this version with "Chains of love", coloured once more with my Spectrum Noir pens.

I have embossed a piece of green card with my "Florish Impressability" then glued the stamp and put some "ribbon" I had in my craft box since ages.

Hope you like them, don't hesitate to leave me any comment.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, love your card, great for a teenager, Thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, love your creative style! Thanks for joining the Buttons and Bows challenge this week at Crafts and Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your so right that stamp is lush...gorgeous cards...thanks for joining in with the Crafts and Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete