Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stamp something....Last challenge.

Hi everybody,

It's the last challenge in Stamp something, so I had to make a card for it...Lol!!!

As "Everything goes" for their last challenge, I have decided to make a Birthday card. In one way, it's a birthday for them....The first one of a new life, if i can say so.

I have used a vintage stamp and a French sentiment  from TLC. I cut them both with my Spellbinders "Label Four" Dies and glue them on the biggest one of "Label Four" Dies. I finally put the rose on a cut piece of black card; I cut it with my Spellbinders Dies lattice rectangle.

I will enter this Easel card into the following challenges:
Stamp something : Anything goes (Final challenge)
2 sisters challenge : Black and White plus 1 colour
One stitch at A time : Anything goes
The Crazy Challenge : Birthday

Away for now to do a bit of colouring to create some more cards. And have to begin to thing about Christmas....have a few orders....Unbelievable! Big smiles.

Thanks for stopping here and leaving me comments.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, a lovely image and a great easel card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, pretty rose image and great border around it.


    Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.

    PS - I have blog candy if you're interested in entering.

    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful colors and love your stamp detail, thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at One Stitch at a Time
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely easel card. The image and sentiment are very classy.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful easel card. The image and sentiment are very perfect with the beautiful colours and images also. That border around the card is perfect cutting.
    conference bags

    ReplyDelete