Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hi Folks !

After a bad time with trouble at home, I manage with the help of my daughter to rip my bedroom of. Just the floor to finish and then everything has to be re-done.....but I feel bit better. To chill out I made a few cards.
The first one I made is :
I have used one of my digi, that I cut with my Spellbinders and used a coloured card I normally never use. I have punched two of the corners, before I took a piece of "browish" coloured paper.I add two ribbons, a green one to remember the card colour and a brow one to remember the paper. I finished the card with a sentiment and some bows on the ribbons.

I will enter it in the followings challenges :
Creative Inspirations : let's celebrate
The Ribbon Girls : Colour challenge # 11 : Brown and Green
The Paper shelter : Anything goes

And please, don't feel shy...And leave me a comment.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday,s Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete