Sunday, February 12, 2012

Challenge 94 at Robyn's Fetish

Good afternoon to all of you,

What a gorgeous Sunday.....sunny but still very cold.....It was -15°C this morning and still -2°C NOW. I haven't done a lot today but still enjoying my day..... Lol!!!!

It's Sunday, wich means it's time for another challenge at Robyn's Fetish. This week we are going "square". The only thing you have to make sure of, is that your card is square.....Easy enough I think!!!!

I Have chosen a card from our sponsor, Paper Pretties, which named "Go, Go Gordon" and have coloured it with my Spectrum Noirs in the following shades:  PP1/WG05/WG1/72/74/45/104/TN3/IB2/TB4/38 and 178.

I took some papers from my craft box and from TLC. I have then put some border all around the papers and the image. I finish my card by adding a "Happy Birthday" sentiment.

The winner of this week challenge, will be able to chose 6 digi images from Paper Pretties, so be creative.....Can't wait to see what you'll come up with.

I will enter my card in the following challenges :
Crafts and Me Challenge : Use a New Image
One Stitch At A Time : Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Laurence.
    I have a surprise for you on my blog.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love that image. How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! That is a fun image. You colored it perfectly. Love the layout of the card. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card Laurence. Such a fun image. :)

    I have a little surprise on My Blog for you, so please take a look when you have a chance.

    Happy Crafting!!! X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image! I like the coloring on this. Perfect colors for a child's birthday card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurence, what a sweet card! Love those shiny borders too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! :) Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. I hope you join us again next week. Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous. I love the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card. love it

    thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us again.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete