Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guest DT

Good afternoon,

What a lovely day, 15 cm of snow and a very bright sun....Paradise!!!!

As you might remember, I won a few days ago with my "Bird card" at Penny's Paper, and therefore I have been asked to be a Guest DT for them this week. The theme for their challenge this week is "Love is in the air", and they have 2 stunning sponsors.

I made a red  Easel card, on which I put some papers from February club at TLC. I print it on some glossy photo paper. The stamp is from Mo's Digital Pencil, and is called "Big Shoes".
I have coloured her with my Spectrum Noir in the following shades :

100/104/35/45/11/14/171/178/FS3/TN2/137/147/124/163/43/38/68/GB3 and 33.

I have also used some sakura pen for the heart.


I then put it on a piece of card I have bought at the NEC last year, and finish it with 3 buttons. I have used the same papers in the inside of the card.

I made this card for my Mum. She is an old lady, and she loves receiving some mail.....So what a perfect occasion to let her know I Love her.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and thanks so much for joining us at Penny's as Guest Designer!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Laurence. The image is so sweet.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete