Sunday, February 5, 2012

Feb 5th, it's LOVE time at Gingerloft.

Good afternoon,

It's love time at Gingerloft Challenge, and the winner will be able to choose 3 stamp from Gingerloft Shop.

Here is the card I have made using "Sleepy Valentine Owl"

I have coloured the stamp with my Spectrum Noir and made an Easel card. I used some square golden paper I have in my craft box, and add a sentiment on a Die Cut. To "stop" the card, I have used the "Love postage" that I have cut, and coloured with my Sakura pen.

I will enter my card in:

One Stitch At A Time : Challenge 99, With Love
Alphabet Challenge : Z for Zoo animals
Card Makin Mamas : Valentine
Penny's Paper crafty Challenge : Love is in the air

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and cute image :o) thank you for joining us over at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the Love Postage digital stamp. I'm using the same stamp but in a completely different way. Always enjoy seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and I love the owl image that you've coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT Design Blog. Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet owl!!! I love your postage stamp stopper.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laurence!
    I really like how you combined Gingerloft images for such a fantastic look. You do beautiful work. I am really looking forward to working with you at Gingerloft!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card. Thanks for joining us for our Love Is In The Air Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges this week, and please come back and play along with us again next time.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Zoo Animals' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The owl looks fantastic and love how you've done the postage as the stoppers! Looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete